We’ve worked with some great companies already. We think you should join them in your quest to make your business available to everyone by using our accessibility software.
The Mechanics of Web Accessibility
Our accessibility software will make your website ADA compliant. What is Web accessibility? It is a set of rules, behaviors, code standards and design guidelines, that allow people with disabilities, to effectively use websites. The W3C (The World Wide Web Consortium) has developed the “Web Content Accessibility Guidelines” 2.1 (WCAG 2.1), which guide developers like us on how to make websites accessible. These guidelines have been adopted by governments around the world and are now a part of legislations, such as the ADA, Section 508, EN 301549, and others.
What is it?
Web accessibility is a set of rules, behaviors, code standards and design guidelines, that allow people with disabilities, to effectively use websites
How Does it Work?
We utilize two components to achieve accessibility. Coding installed on the front end that allows screen readers to read your site and an AI powered background application.
How Quick is the Process?
After the initial installation of our technology your site will be compliant within 48 hours.
It’s as Easy as 1, 2, 3.
How is Compliance Achieved?
The Four Components of Compliance
By far the best part of becoming compliant with us is definitely the super simple process, which in our opinion makes all the difference:
- [Interface] Then, your website instantly displays our accessibility interface.
- [AI Process] Simultaneously, the AI kicks in, and in up to 48 hours, it is finished, and the website is accessible and compliant. This is also when you receive the accessibility statement to your email.
- [Maintenance] Our biggest advantage is the automatic maintenance. The AI re-scans the website every 24 hours, making sure that any changes or additions are also being remediated.
Ultimately, after the installation, you can forget about compliance issues; everything else is done automatically, even for websites that update daily.
Here are some of our interface’s capabilities:
- Font handling – users can increase and decrease font size, change its family (type), adjust spacing, alignment, line height, and more.
- Color handling – users can select various color contrast profiles such as light, dark, inverted, and monochrome. Additionally, users can swap color schemes of titles, texts, and backgrounds, with over 7 different color options.
- Animations – users with epilepsy can stop all running animations at the click of a button. This includes videos, GIFs and CSS flashing transitions.
- Content highlighting – users can emphasize important elements, such as links and titles. They can also highlight particular focused or hovered elements.
- Audio muting – users with hearing devices may experience headaches or other issues due to automatic audio playing. This option allows users to mute the entire website instantly.
- Cognitive disorders – we utilize a search engine that is linked to Wikipedia and Wiktionary, allowing people with cognitive disorders to decipher meanings of phrases, initials, slang, and more.
- Other options – users can change the cursor’s color and sizing, view in printing mode, enable a virtual keyboard, and much more.
“Fall seven times, stand up eight. ”
"Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can."
“Storms make trees take deeper roots."
"If people are doubting how far you can go, go so far that you can’t hear them anymore."